I got tagged. Twice. Drumroll...
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. I pride myself on knowing a lot of theme songs to old TV shows. IE: Every time I turn around--I see that girl that turns my world around--standing there...(anyone know what that's from? I bet you don't).
2. Planning trips that I probably won't take.
3. Planning trips that I actually will take.
5. Generic fruit snacks. IE: Shark Bites, Fruit Smiles.
6. Anything Humanities.
7. Coming up with nicknames for people.
8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Goonin the goofs
2. Doofin the doons
3. Loafin around
4. GET IT?!
5. Ya know?
6. JUDAS PRIEST.
7. NAILED IT!
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Ride through Kenecott Copper Mines on a glorious white stallion.
2. Go on a date with Brandon Walsh. We'd probably hold hands on the beach and then go to a party where we would get offered drugs. We wouldn't take the drugs though, because we're both really grounded. Brandon's sister Brenda would probably take the drugs and then blame it on Kelly. That is going to be such a MESS (duh...nuh nuh nuh nuh NUH nuh!-that's the 90210 theme)!
3. Plan a scheme with Zack Morris (hopefully some kind of prank on Mr. Belding).
4. Learn more about spaceships.
5. Learn more about zombies.
6. Learn more about robots and prevent their uprising.
7. Go to Russia, on Christmas, to watch a football game that my brother is playing in.
8. Buy a house, in Vermont, and make Applesauce. Then turn that into a small business called Country Baby.
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Making cookies for an apartment full of the boys is just about the dumbest thing you could ever do with your time.
4. Fruit cake=nasty crap.
5. Once I was watching a children's show from Canada that said the snow leopard was the "fastest animal in the world". I think they know something we don't.
6. Dump your drink out before you throw it away.
7. Eye primer=best invention ever.
8. Instead of "answers" on a math test, we should just have "impressions". And if you got the wrong "impression", so what? Can't we all be brothers?
8 things I currently want/need:
1. A Thousand Splendid Suns.
3. New work clothing. It's a freaking fashion show at Express Employment.
4. Golden Retriever.
5. Volvo station wagon.
6. 8 million saunas.
7. All kinds of things from Williams Sonoma.
8. Spanish class.
8 places I want to see/visit:
1. South Korea
3. Berlin, Germany
4. Bryce Canyon. I still haven't been there and I don't really know why.
5. Turkey (Amy, don't get mad that I'm copying your co ed grill)
6. Frazer, PA
8. Washington DC
8 favorite restaurants
1. Sam Hawk
2. India Palace
3. Thai Siam
4. Costa Vida (or Cafe Rio, depening on the location)
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Noodles & Co
8. Sonic. For drinks only.
8 TV shows I can't live without:
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. Riddles of Wizard's Oak (Do the RHOMBUS!)
4. Antiquies Roadshow
7. Painting with Bob Ross
8. Your Choice, Our Chance
8 people I tag:
1. I have no friends.